Friday, May 27, 2016

Road Trip to Michigan


Here is my 2nd entry using the May  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  sketch by Christine Meyers.
And I'll probably use it again before the June 14th deadline.

The background for this layout is that I use large D ring albums so I might have 3 or 4 different trips in an album.    So I have gotten into the habit of making cover pages for each trip so there is some type of division between them.     Obviously I haven't done this yet for every trip so still catching up on some older trips and that is what I did today.   Usually I don't have any pictures on these title pages but for this trip back in 2010 I decided to use the sketch and two pictures that I probably never would have scrapped.   Crossing the bridge at Mackinaw City and then the customs coming back from our one night in Canada.    I have no idea why I didn't get a picture of going into Canada but I didn't.

Here is the sketch I used and just go to  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  for the details of the challenge and to see what the design team has done with the sketch.



3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and a cool title page :) The bridge picture is so cool :)Really need to get at this style of scrapping for my albums :) The title pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to make a cover page. I love the Road trip die cut and patterned paper is fun too. I live in West Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pop and cool page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete