Thursday, May 19, 2016

Friday's Child is full of Loving & Giving


I had a challenge in one of the yahoo scrapping groups I belong to to make a layout using one of the day's of the week in the title.   So this will be my entry there.   It certainly does describe my grandson Kai.   He is such a loving child.

I started looking through sketch challenges to use for this layout and I just loved the one at
"SCRAP MUCH?"    It was perfect for just one picture and I knew I could open up my scrap drawer and find all kinds of goodies to use.     Talk about mixing a lot of patterns and designs but I really think it went together really well.

Here is the sketch and just go to "SCRAP MUCH?"  to see the details and what the design team did with the sketch.  Lots of inspiration there.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of the kids! Great take on the Days of the Week challenge - I had that idea too for a Madelyn page, just haven't gotten to scrap yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Barbara and Love your take on the weekday challenge :) Your interpretation of the sketch is so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect layout Barbara! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect! Awesome take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete