Sunday, May 15, 2016

2 layouts same sketch




Crazy me on a Sunday morning.   I had this sketch from "ELLE'S STUDIO"  out on my desk at the end of the day yesterday to be the first sketch I worked on today.     I knew I would be able to scrap a lot today while I watched all the morning news programs and then the Nascar race.    Hubby is busy with his TV shows now with 2 Netflix movies to watch so just me in my scrap room.

So I jumped right in this morning with my coffee and was going to go right to work on still catching up with more layouts from past vacations.   So pulled up the pictures  from Australia trip in 2005.
I thought of the sketch I wanted to use and decided it would great to use it with the new pad of paper
I bought on sale yesterday at Michaels.  I could do something different and rotate the sketch and just one picture and then 2 PL style cards.    Easy peasy got everything made and looked over again at sketch so I could do a blog post and Oh Yeah, I forgot this is the latest "ELLE'S STUDIO" sketch
and I want to use papers from Elle's.  

So good think I love this sketch.   I go to the drawer with all my Elle's Studios collections and pulled out some to look through.    Plus also looked at some older pictures for this layout too and saw these from Christmas night 2011 and decided they were the perfect pictures to use 3 photos for the sketch and not rotate or anything.   I ended up using papers from 3 collections.   The background paper is from the "Shine collection"  (I liked the deep blues to look like a night time background)  the the 1/2
matting around 2 of the pictures is from the "Penelope collection", plus I also cut out my title letters from the same paper.    The little 'we ate' square that I journaled on is from the "Let's Eat collection".

Check out the sketch below and see what you can do with it.    And check out all the details at
"ELLE'S STUDIO"   I'm so glad I got two different layouts made with the sketch.    Ended up very positive for me filling in old pages in different albums.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the sketch to create two layouts!! I always love the sketches from Elle's studio. Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete