Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Christmas Card in May



I have been looking at the May card sketch at "STICK IT DOWN"  all month and trying to decide what to make with it.   Finally today I decided (while I was sorting card stock scraps by colors)
I decided to make a Christmas card because I had lots of red and green card stock scraps, so that was
what made me decide to make a Christmas card.

I've never made a card anything like this, but what a fun design I'm really pleased I gave it a try
and worked outside the box on something.

There are 3 great sketches and challenges this month, card, single page and double page and now
I've completed them all.

Here is the sketch and see everything by going to  "STICK IT DOWN"



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Barbara! Love the red bow and the glittery brads or enamel dots. Way to go on getting something made for all three sketches! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Santa card, (the paper pieced Santa is wonderful!!!)....love the sparkle dots! Thanks for joining Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, especially the love sparkle dots. Awesome completion of all three of our challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I love Christmas Cards! How fun!! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the card. You nailed it! And you can never have too many Christmas cards...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and way to be ahead of the game! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete