Saturday, May 28, 2016

Xmas 1999



I was at my brothers house this last week and we were looking through some old pictures and I found this one from Christmas 1999 at his house so I got a copy of it so I could add it to that year of my
ongoing Christmas albums.

The week #4 sketch at    "LET'S GET SKETCHY"    It was perfect sketch for a single picture.
Plus its May and I got to get out my box of Christmas papers and pick some really special ones to use on this layout.    I love Christmas papers  and this bold poinsettia design was perfect for this layout because I got to break it up a bit with the solid break two places.    Then just went with another solid and a polka dot patterns that blended so well.

Take a look at the sketch below and check out "LET'S GET SKETCHY" 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas layout!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special and lovely page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Barbara--love the deeper colors! Thanks for joining in always at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!!! I love Christmas!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete