Sunday, May 22, 2016

Silas Loves Bernie


I used  Week #3 sketch at "LET'S GET SKETCHY" yesterday to make this layout.    When I got ready to blog about it just now I brought up their blog so I would have the sketch to attach here and then I realized that for week #2 I made a layout with a dog also.     It's funny because here at my house we are surrounded only by cats and it seems like I make more dog layouts.      Last week was my daughter and one of her big dogs and now this week its my great nephew and his Grandma Julie's dog Bernie.    They both live in Australia and I have always seen pictures of Bernie on FB but until they posted these pictures with Silas I had no idea how big Bernie is.    I just love these pictures and especially the one with Silas face hidden as he gives Bernie a big hug.

Check out below this sketch made by Brenshevia and then click here on  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"
and you can see this challenge and the other weekly ones for May.   There are still 8 days left to enter.



6 comments:

  1. Such a cute take on the sketch. The little boy definitely has a friend for life xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, a boy with his dog always a good layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so cute, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that dog looks RALLY huge next to the little one! Cute page Barb! thanks for joining in once again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great big dog, thanks so much for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete