Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Biltmore



I love taking family road trips.   This was a trip with my husband, Dad and brother back in 2011 when we drove from Missouri to DC to visit my daughter.  We had several stops for sightseeing planned along the way.    One of the big ones was The Biltmore Estates where we spent most part of a day.   We had all been there once before each except my Dad so it was so great to be able to take him.
He loved it.

I kept this layout really clean and simple with just the 3 pictures and a heart drawn around my Dad and brother.   Then I used memorabilia I had saved for the title and the journaling.
The sketch I used was the sketch #221 at  "USE YOUR STUFF"   perfect for using memorabilia or lots of journaling.    Check it out    HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos and I love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, Barbara! Love the colors you used and great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a gorgeous building!! Love love love your take on the sketch provided and the choice of colours just suited the photos so well! Thanks for joining in the fun over at UYS - Hugs DT Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome scrapbook page! I have been to brunch at Biltmore. Your pictures and page show how beautiful it is. Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch Barbara, love the photos and the journaling is fantastic (great when you can add a brochure for that, I do it quite often :) and Thank you for joining my challenge over at Use Your Stuff :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete