Sunday, May 1, 2016

Family time in Sydney


I'm going back and filling in some pages from my vacation to Sydney, Australia back in 2005.  I took so many pictures but never made that many pages,  the few I did were during my first few months of scrapping and boy has my style changed.

This is my design team reveal for the first sketch in May from  "SKETCHES IN THYME"    this was such a great sketch to work with and I'm sure I'll be using at more for other layouts.   So many ways to embellish it.   I stayed pretty simplistic this time but that can change the next time I use the sketch.
For this layout I just added some more wood veneer to go with my wood veneer title that I just bought today on my trip to Michaels.  I'm just going to love using these.   There were 3 to a package for $1.49 and I bought a package of family, cute and love.   Plus used a 20% off coupon for everything so were even cheaper that way.   But I think they make for a great title or embellishment.

So just click here at  "SKETCHES IN TYME"  and see what the other design team members post every day this week and hope to see you join the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I LOVE these pictures and this page!! The products and colors are perfect with your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete