Friday, May 6, 2016

Smash Cake


I've been holding onto these 2 smash cake pictures of my great nephew from his 1st birthday back in March to use with the right sketch.   I decided it was time to use them when I saw the May 1st sketch at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"    It was so much fun putting together all the elements, including the laser cut chipboard cupcake, that I used pastel chalks to color the icing,  I used blue, green & yellow.
Plus I found  2 flair buttons that said good boy to use and they even had the right colors on them.

Here is the sketch and check out the challenge at   "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  as always some great prizes for the challenges this month.



6 comments:

  1. That first picture is awesome! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Barbara, loving these soft colours! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet page!! Love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those photos made me smile. Love the pastels with the black. It all highlights the photos so well. Thanks for playing along at Stuck Sketches?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page and photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable layout! Love that cup cake you created! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete