Monday, May 2, 2016

PL card sketch



Starting in April I decided to go back to monthly PL pages and just add as things come up during the month instead of trying to do two pages per week.    Of course the first week of  April was a busy one.    It had my birthday, our anniversary, and cataract surgery on my left eye.   So I pretty well filled one page with 2 days of the week.       I used May week 1 sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"   and made this card of pictures from my birthday lunch for my week 1 of May reveal.

Here is my PL page that I added this card to.



Here is the sketch and please join in the challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.
Check back at "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE" every day to see what other
Design Team members have made.


1 comment: