Saturday, June 28, 2014

You and Me ---- Honeymoon in Greece


I have had such a great day scrapping and tonight catching up on all my blog posts.   Here is another layout from my daughters Honeymoon.    I also used another of the weekly sketches at "Let's Get Sketchy"  I loved the simplicity and I got to use some scraps I had saved with my travel papers and I think they worked out great and really show up along with the picture.    I believe this was taken their first full day in Athens.   I also really like these cursive title stickers that I bought.   I bought them probably a year ago and put them aside for wedding layouts and I think I've used 3 of them so far and 3 or 4 more left to use with different sayings.    You can see the sketch I used below and then check out the weekly sketches for June at Let's Get Sketchy  HERE   you still have another day to enter.


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place for sweet honeymoon. Love your page and thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Love your paper choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, clean LO. Thank you for joining our challenge at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I just love this picture of them on their honeymoon. They are so happy.

    ReplyDelete