Monday, June 23, 2014

Another July 4th card


 I have to get a few more July 4th cards made so I can get them mailed out next weekend to the grandkids and such.   I just love this holiday and the Red, White and Blue colors to scrap with and decorate.    It's rare I used a sketch and enter card challenges but I liked this sketch when I saw it posted yesterday at "The Paper Players"  and thought it would work great with the banners at the top.
Everything I used was scraps.   I had the stamped image in my stash so was an easy card to make.
Just a little inking and viola.      Check out the challenge   HERE  and see the sketch below.




3 comments:

  1. What a perfect patriotic card, Barbara! I love the paper you used. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card to celebrate the 4th of July, Barbara! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm so glad I decided to try your sketch.

    ReplyDelete