Friday, June 13, 2014

Love You


I just love this sweet picture of my daughter-in-law Susan and my beautiful granddaughter Mylan.
This was taken at my daughters wedding reception.   I won't put it in the wedding album but in Mylans album so I changed up the papers to flowery and bright colors.
I made this layout using the June 1st tic-tac-toe challenge at "Scrap & Play"   I did the left hand vertical column of  Fiber, Floral patterned pear and Use a punch.
The fiber is the 2 gold vertical ribbons running down the page on top of the blue card stock strips.
Of course the floral paper is obvious is my overall background paper.
Then I used a border punch down the edge of the two striped paper strips.    Thanks for the challenge.
Tic-tac-toe always gets me thinking.     Join the fun by checking it out   HERE>

7 comments:

  1. You have an adorable granddaughter! Love the way you emphasized the photo with the double mats! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet page!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap & Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Love all the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page and just love the strips!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Scrap & Play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page! love that floral patterned paper too - nice choice! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Scrap & Play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo and pp for background...thanks for playing along at Scrap and Play

    ReplyDelete