Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SMILE


I always love the weekly sketches at My Scraps and More and Sketch #83 is another favorite.
And here it is for you to see.


This sketch will go in my file and be used again.    You can check out the whole challenge   HERE.

These are pictures of my granddaughter Mylan, she was the flower girl at my daughter, Leslie's wedding.   She was so cute in her frilly white dress and hair all fixed up.     During the wedding reception they had a photo table, where about 10 polaroids were sitting and everyone was invited to take some candid shots during the reception.   Mylan was having so much fun taking pictures of different guests and was so cute and serious about getting great pictures.

2 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous!! LOVE the gold on the LO!!!thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and great choice of colors! Thank you for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete