Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mr and Mrs


I'm going to be catching up on sketches and challenges I've printed out while out of town all last week.    I really liked this sketch at Stick it Down and knew it would be great for a wedding layout.
Then I really got stuck on what papers to use but after it all was finished I'm pleased with how it turned out.    First I was going to have the title Kiss, but then I found this PL  Mr. & Mrs. card that I hadn't used yet so since this kiss was after all the formal pics were taken and before the happy couple left for the reception.   I had also just done the one center silver flag under the picture but then after I cut down the PL page I decided to use the extra little piece and add 2 more little flag banners so I'm really glad I did and have that extra little color and pattern.    Check out the sketch and challenge HERE,  I'm sure you will love it just like I did.

I am also going to enter this wedding layout at "The Sisterhood of Crafters"   the challenge they have going on right now, is a wedding theme.  You can do anything you like, a layout, a card, a wedding favor,  wedding place card, you name it, anything wedding.    So since I'm doing lots and lots of wedding layouts now from my daughters wedding on May 4th, I'm entering this layout.
Be sure and check out all the details of the challenge   .HERE

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty page you got here..I love how you layered the papers....and lovely photo..thank you you for joining us at STICK IT DOWN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is lovely! Thanks for playing along SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love this layout ... really focuses in on the happy couple! Great job and thanks so much for the shout out to our challenge blog ... we appreciate the help in spreading the word of our challenges.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, you picked the great papers for this LO. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So beautiful. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! Absolutely love it! The black just makes everything pop so well! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete