Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just Married


Back to making wedding layouts and I just love this close up of Leslie and Jason after the ceremony.
You can see the sketch I used below.


I had just a little over a day left to use this May 23rd sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.   I thought I could really dress it up to work for a wedding layout.    So for the circle part I used a lacy doily and then some gold paper behind the picture, lots of bling and some gold wedding embellishments.
Check out the challenge   HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pair. and elegant layout. THanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!! Loving the gold !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pic and page! Love the doily and flourish bling. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply wonderful! So good photo, so elegant colors and details. Very very nice. See you soon here, at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete