Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wedding Celebration




Since I was traveling for last couple of weeks I had sketches to catch up on and this is another sketch from My Scrapes and More.    Sketch #82.     You can see all the details    HERE

My daughter and son-in-law were here this weekend for a friends wedding and since I'm now in charge of making all the scrapbook layouts for them, they gave me the directions to the state park where the ceremony was, the tag for their table setting and then posted the few pictures they took.
So they only had 4 pictures and this sketch was perfect for them.    Kendra and Colby had a great outdoor ceremony and then a BBQ for reception.   Kendra changed into a short white dress after that for games in the park.   That is her playing baseball and also in other picture  pulling the cord for the piñata they had.       A fun wedding indeed.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful LO And love how you added the invite!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you included the invite on the page! Great page and thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More.

    ReplyDelete