Monday, June 23, 2014

Wedding Bouquet


Back at it again with another wedding layout.   This was Leslies wedding bouquet on the bar area in front of the cake and cupcakes at the reception and then the bridesmaids just carried baby breath bouquets so got another pic of her bouquet in the center of them.   I really think the flowers turned out fantastic, especially since Leslie and her bridesmaid made them themselves the morning of the wedding.   I was really proud of how much she did herself for all the wedding decorations and planning.   It was a beautiful wedding.     For this layout I used the sketch at Scrap Much,  you can see it below and check out all the details on the challenge     HERE....     I used a variety of papers.  
A card stock strip that I bordered punched that added a splash of color to match the flowers.  The black floral paper came from the DCWV Bella Amour stack, the heart paper at bottom and some behind the pictures was a single sheet I bought yesterday at Michaels and then the other background paper square behind the pictures was from a Mambi My Big Ideas stack.   Then the wedding stamped image for my title I got in a swap and the flower at the bottom I also bought yesterday at Michaels.   Was so glad to find one in the package that matched,  Now I just hope it stays on the layout.


8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout and the bouquets are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Barbara, I love how the pink pops off the black! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty (both the flowers and the layout!) Great take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and Great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along at
    ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies for all your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete