Friday, June 27, 2014

Mylan


Got this great picture yesterday of Mylan from her parents just showing off her new shorter summer haircut.   She looks so cute and summery in her little sundress and awesome smile.

I had a sketch I had never used and had the layout finished but no title of anything and then I remembered that "Lasting Memories" was running a challenge to use a banner so  I decided that is how I would do my title.  Just put Mylan's name on a banner.    Check out the challenge     HERE.http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/06/lasting-memories-196.html

7 comments:

  1. The banner is an awesome touch for you terrific LO!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used the banner for your title. What a great layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies, I'm so glad I thought to add the banner to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page! LOVE your product choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely title work - using the banner is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely page - well done. Thanks for playing along with us on LM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome page! love all the different banners you used. thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete