Monday, June 30, 2014

Getting Dressed


I think this is going to be my last challenge entered and last layout made for the month of June.
I've really gotten my scrap on this month and had a blast creating all my layouts.   I got a lot of wedding layouts completed and of course I loved that.    I had several pictures that I took, bridesmaids took and the photographer took of Leslie getting ready so I knew it would have to be a double spread layout.   I hadn't looked real hard yet but then I saw the last June challenge #197 that was posted yesterday at Lasting Memories and decided the sketch would work great as I could use six of my pictures and also had some I could cut down to fit the sketch.    I've add the sketch here at the end of this post and you can also just click  HERE  and check out the sketch yourself and all the details at "Lasting Memories"   End your sketching month with a double page layout too.


9 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and just love your rendition of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. What a great capture in photos. Love your bridal embellies. Beautiful layout. So glad Lasting Memories could inspire you!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photographs, and a beautiful layout to finish off your month of scrapping. We featured your work at Lasting Memories - congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Barbara! This is a beauty!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch. Love the layout. You have been a busy bee scrapper this month, love it!
    Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with us on LM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, I really love this layout as it brings back such great memories of the time we all spent together getting ready for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete