Friday, June 13, 2014

Sweet & Crazy


I went to DC a week before Leslie's wedding to get ready for it and while we were there my DIL sent these pictures of the grandkids,  (Leslie's niece and nephews) in the clothes they were going to wear at the wedding.    Mylan was the flower girl, Kai the ring bearer and Koda handed out the programs to the guests.     So we have the perfectly calm and neat children sitting sweetly on the steps in their good clothes and then........ the real kids come out.     We all laughed and laughed over these photos, just so true to form.

So for this layout I used the sketch at "Stuck ?! Sketches"     You can see the sketch below and then check out the challenge  HERE.    Still time to enter and a great prize of a $15 GC at My Scraps and More.


7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page!Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos and your story about them! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Barb, love the bold background and pretty embellishing! So glad to see you link up at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those kiddies are so darn cute! And you totally made me remember that I have to use that same flower - I've had it in my stash forever!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute kids, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable kids and lovely layout with the bold background. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete