Thursday, June 5, 2014

Santorini


I really love how this layout turned out and to make it even more special I'm going to enter it into three different challenges.     First of all I used sketch #270 at Creative Scrappers.   I really like this sketch and there are so many different ways to use it,  with a panoramic pic like I did, or 8 different square pics or a combo of square and one big at the bottom.    I'll be using this sketch again in a different way.   Check out the challenge HERE and below you can see the sketch.

Now about this layout.    This was a panoramic picture from the Santorini, Greece winery balcony where my daughter and her new husband went on their honeymoon last month.   They had a perfect 10 day honeymoon vacation.    
Since this is vacation picture I'm also going to enter my layout at Red Carpet Studio.   RCS#71 National Lampoon's Vacation   (love these movies)  so since my vacation isn't until next month I'll enter my layout about my daughters vacation.     (She went to Greece and I'm only going to Michigan, don't think that is fair.)   LOL     Check out the RCS challenge     HERE>
Also in the yahoo scrapbooking group I'm in I'll enter this as my Anything Goes layout for the month.

2 comments:

  1. You're going out of town again??? lol

    Absolutely gorgeous layout, Barbara. Leslie's album is gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete