Friday, June 20, 2014

Week #23 PL pages



The challenge going on now at Stuck on U Sketches for their latest PL challenge is to use texture on your pages.    I have embossing on both pages, on 3 different cards each.   Plus my ever present thickers for the week # on my first card on page 1.     I'm going to enter the 2nd page  (bottom page here)  in the challenge.   In the top center card I used my Birthday embossing folder and then added rhinestones in the center of all the little flowers.   I used this embossing folder because on June 10th of this week, my step granddaughter was born and t was also my Dad' 91st birthday.   I also embossed with a swiss dots folder the June calendar page and then the bottom middle card is embossed with a folder that says "Hello Friend" then I added little rhinestones around the 4 corners for more texture.       Check out the challenge     HERE    and be sure and enter this fun challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our texture challenge at Stuck on You Sketches....the embossing adds so much to your already wonderful pages. Love the "Happy" embossed card and happy birthday to your dad....91 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy week. Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, I like all the embossing and the variaty > Thanks for joining in at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ADORE embossing, great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along and linking us up at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments. I'm so glad I decided to give PL a go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spread Barbara! The embossing looks fabulous!! So glad you joined us for our PL challenge at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use the embossing to give texture to your PL. Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete