Thursday, November 5, 2015

Spookily


I just love these pictures of the 3 grandkids.    All of them have loved the story Spookley.   So their Mom set up the picture scene with them and a line from the book.    I think it is just a perfect fall scene.   I made this layout using the sketch  at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  I really like using this sketch.   I tied in the pumpkins and leaves from the pictures with my papers and my embellishments.
Then I also pulled the purple and orange from the clothes they were wearing and I sponged some inks to match on my background paper and also on the corrugated alphas that I used for the title.

Check out the details for the challenge at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" and have fun.


7 comments:

  1. Super cute Barbara, love the cluster of fussy cut pumpkins! Thanks for playing along at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used and those pumpkins are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page, Barbara!! Love the inking on the background and letters. The pictures of the kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and I love your take on the sketch :) Fun play with the media art that adds some fun texture to the layout too :) Super cute pictures of the kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! It's a "spooky" take of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkins! Fabulous scrapping - thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the different sized photos and the title is awesome! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete