Thursday, November 12, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



On the left is my grandson Bryce and one of his friends getting ready to go out in the neighborhood on Halloween.    I'm entering this layout in two challenges.

First I used the sketch for November week 2 at "LET'S GET SKETCHY"    I loved using this sketch because I wanted to use this busy background Halloween paper and I thought this sketch would work perfect with it because I wouldn't have to add a lot to it.  I did decide to add one more piece of patterned paper that I matted to the left side of the matted polka dot paper, just to add a bit more.

The second challenge is for the PAPER ISSUES FRIENDS & FANS  Facebook weekend online crop.   One of the challenges was a "Pop It Up" challenge.   My picture is popped up with pop dots on top of the black polka dot paper, the my Happy Halloween title I used a double layout of pop dots on it and then also
a pop dot under the candy corn embellishment I put on the title.   The 3D pumpkin on the picture also has a thin pop dot under it.

Check out details here for "LET'S GET SKETCHY"   and here is the sketch.


12 comments:

  1. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun!! Love the pumpkin embellishment and the pic:)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween layout....great take on the sketch.....
    Thanks for playing along over at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! LOVE the fun Halloween papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout! What great costumes! Thanks for sharing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool!! Love the costumes too!! Thanks for playing along at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful & Fun page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photo and great take on the sketch. Love the patterned papers. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete