Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy time this Fall



I love love love these pictures my daughter-in-law took of the kids.   She  loves photography and just got the kids dressed (she made Addison's dress and Bryce's tie) and took them out in the front yard of their house and took these pictures.   I have some more she shared with me that I will make layouts with, but I thought these 3 were perfect for this 3 picture single page sketch for November at
"STICK IT DOWN"    I just put some fall papers together,  the background paper is probably more of a Halloween paper but then with the pumpkin fall paper and the fall leaves paper I thought they would all work well together.    I added some orange bling on the webs the spiders were hanging from just for a little extra touch.   I really couldn't think of a title I wanted to use, I had October at the bottom printed on the paper (which was perfect as that was when these pictures were taken) so I just went with "Happy" because of the smile on Addison's face.

Here is the sketch and just click HERE and you can see the details for all the November challenges, this single page, a card sketch and a double page sketch.


8 comments:

  1. Barbara this page is fantastic, everything goes together so cohesively! Adorable photos, and you sure have a handy DIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you're quick, both with scrapping current photos and entering our challenge. Great photos and the perfect papers to show them off. Thanks for joining us again this month at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper choices and those spiders are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. Your papers are perfect. Your daughter-in-law did a fabulous job on the children's outfit. You did justice to her photos that's for sure. Love the bling. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fun layout, I love It. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page...Thanks for playing along with us at Stick-It-Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your autumn layout! Beautiful pictures and papers! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete