Friday, November 6, 2015

Hanukkah card



My best friend in NY is Jewish so I made this card for her.  I should be seeing her just before the holiday so will give it to her then.      When I saw this challenge #325  this week at
"TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES"  I thought it would work great to stamp my new Menorah stamp I got in the main circle.    I went with blues and greys for this card as they are the usual Hanukkah colors.

Here is the sketch below and  just click    HERE   to see al of the details and DT inspiration.
You still have a couple of days to enter your card.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your friend!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design, I love the papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete