Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Walk in the Woods



When I saw the pictures Nikki posted of the whole family taking a walk out in the woods over the weekend I immediately started looking thru the sketches at "LET'S SCRAP" to see what would work.
This sketch for Nov. 15th was perfect.   I tried to use woodsy and natural and fall like colors for this layout and I think it all worked out well together.    Plus I got to use my new MS border punch that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby.    I love it when I find a great clearance item.

Check out the sketch below and see what pictures you want to use with this great sketch.   You can read all the details about the challenge here at  "LET'S SCRAP"    The sponsor for this challenge is
Fresh Brewed Designs.


2 comments:

  1. Wow :) Gorgeous layout Barbara the rustic feel is perfect for the theme of the layout :) I like how you worked the 6X12 paper in the layout well done with the sketch :) Great set of family pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you sure found the perfect papers for your walk in the woods pictures. Love your layout!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete