Sunday, November 1, 2015

Addi Gold Design



When I saw the sketch posted for the "Let's Scrap" reveal on October 15th.   I knew it would be perfect for a layout showing some of the dresses and skirts my daughter-in-law makes for daughter Addisyn.    She has also started an etsy store selling these one of a kind dresses with a portion of the sales going to Autism Awareness  and the Paws for Cause organization.     They are so unique in the design and fabric patterns she uses, I just love them all.

Check out the sketch below and click here on  "LET'S SCRAP" and read about the details and see what the rest of the Design Team has created, there are so many great ways to go with this sketch so check it out.  I followed it pretty close but just put your spin on it and give it a try.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. This sketch is definitely a great choice for this page about the lovely dresses your DIL makes and you did a fantastic job choosing the papers and embellishments to go with it!

    Thanks so much for sharing! I hope your DIL has much success with her business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic choice of photos for this layout :) I really like what you did with this interesting sketch. Very pretty little model and such pretty dresses :) I wish your DIL well with the business :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page!! LOVE the colors and the pictures!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete