Sunday, November 22, 2015

1st Thanksgiving



Sometimes everything just works out perfectly.   I just got the Elle's Studio collection - Thankful yesterday.  Yesterday on Friday my daughter in law posted on FB these 3 pictures she took at the school lunch of my granddaughter and friend celebrating Thanksgiving as an Indian and Pilgrim.
I had also printed the challenge sketch from Thursday at "ELLE'S STUDIO BLOG" and it was perfect for these pictures and to be able to use this collection.    The color of the feathers on the paper is perfect to go with the feather on Mylan's headdress and also the background paper was perfect color for the top she is wearing.    I love it when the tear strip on a piece of paper is something I can use and this one that I matted below my title is the tear strip from this piece of paper.   I LOVE it !!!

I'm entering this in one more challenge.   The   "PAPER ISSUES" challenge - "Let Me Express My Gratitude.    One of the choices for this challenge was to share a Thanksgiving project and tell what you are thankful for.   Even though I won't be with my granddaughter this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for having FB to share pictures of the kids during the holiday.

Check out the challenge here at "PAPER ISSUES"

Check out this challenge  here at "ELLE'S STUDIO" and I have the sketch below.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute little Indian princess for the layout :) I love your take on the sketch too :) The perfect papers for the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those cute faces! Thank you for playing along with this month's issue over on the Paper Issues blog!

    ReplyDelete