Monday, November 23, 2015

Ready to Go



Before the next holiday of Thanksgiving is here in a few days I thought I would get one more Halloween layout made.    This is of the  3 St. Louis Grandkids,  Bryce, Gibson and Addisyn.
There was a big Halloween parade and neighborhood party earlier in the day on Halloween and they rented a golf cart to go around to everywhere.

I used Week #4 and Sketch #174 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for this layout.   I think I'm finally using up a lot of my stockpile of Halloween papers.   I might even be able to buy some new collections next year.   :)

Check out the details for the challenge   HERE  and there is a new reveal from the Design Team every day.


10 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Way to go on getting most of your Halloween stash used up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cobweb paper, makes a super layout.
    Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun. Sensational layout. Thanks so much for taking the time to scrap with us at Sketches in Thyme
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sketch and the layout too. It is such a fun layout to look at. It makes me happy. Thanks for linking up to Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you mixed up the prints in your title! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and prints. Thanks for playing along with s at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun layout!! Thanks so very much for taking the time to scrap with us at Sketches Thyme

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh.....love the papers you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete