Monday, November 2, 2015

Birthday Girl



My granddaughter, Mylan's 5th birthday is this week.   But since she is in Texas and I'm in Missouri I had to have her present mailed to her.   The package arrived 3 days before her birthday and she went ahead and opened it early.    It's awesome that her Mom took this picture of her with it and posted it on Facebook.    So I got to make a layout even before her actual birthday on the 4th.    Yeah me.

I used the sketch from October 17th at "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES".     Just click on this blog name and you can read all the details there and see the DT inspiration.    You still have until November 14th to enter this challenge.

Here is the sketch, it is one I'm sure I will use again.


2 comments:

  1. Darling page!! LOVE all the fun products you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page. Great use of the sketch. Thank you for playing along at MCS

    ReplyDelete