Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 37 PL - Lists




When I saw the prompt for the PL challenge at "Stuck on U Sketches"  I hadn't finished week 36 yet but ended up filling it in more than I thought with activities.    Then I knew week 37 was going to be a quiet week and it was.   So I used the opportunities to make a lot of lists of favorites and this way able to fill in for a quiet week and then be able to enter the challenge at SOUS.  
I have lists of my favorite overall things, list of favorite TV shows, list of current music favorites. list of favorite movies and then a list of the lists I always make at Christmas time.
Thanks for the challenge, the timing was perfect as I really had no idea how I was going to fill in this week.    Quiet all week with only a trip to new area IKEA on Sunday and lunch out afterwards, that was my week.     Still time to enter the challenge so check it out  HERE

4 comments:

  1. Great spread Barbara!! Love all your lists & that wreath on your door is gorgeous! Thanks for playong along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to meet our list challenge! Thank you for sharing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the many ways you used lists on this spread. Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete