Sunday, September 28, 2014

If I had a single flower


This stamp was one of the first ones I ever bought when I started making cards.    When I saw the challenge at Sketch-n-Scrap with their card sketch and it said to use your favorite quote, there was no question on what stamp I would use.    I rotated the sketch to go with my quote.   I used washi tape on my background paper, something I rarely use, but I was able to pull all the colors in it for my matting of the quote, so I'm pretty please with the outcome.   You can see the sketch below and check out the challenge HERE   there is still a day to enter this and the other monthly challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Love this quote! Great job with the sketch, so glad you were able to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card and the quote!!!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card and the quote!!!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Those colors are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great quote too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and a lovely quote. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete