Monday, September 29, 2014

Tennis Anyone


I'm behind on all my challenges this week, so with 6 hours to spare getting this one made for the Sept. 15th sketch at  "Stuck ?! Sketches"  I've had it saved because I knew I would use more of the pictures from my granddaughters first tennis lesson, so I'm glad today I finally got to it and can enter the challenge.   They always have great sketches and didn't want to miss this one.    So just like me anyone at the last minute see the sketch here and check out the details and prize  HERE.
Good luck everyone.



5 comments:

  1. Love this page, i really like the way you cut along the diamond paper and all the sweet themed embellies! Nice to see you back at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green background! Such sweet memories!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice layout! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing take on the sketch!! LOVE the green background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch! love the border diamond! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete