Wednesday, September 10, 2014

US



I had problems yesterday with my I-Photo file on computer and spent the day restoring all my pictures from my backup drive and repairing all the old files.   Luckily it seems everything is back.  It was really scary for awhile waiting to see if my 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of pictures were still there dating back to 2005.    So I couldn't print anything but still wanted to scrap so I made a couple of layouts of pictures I just got from my brothers of a trip we took to Jamaica back in 1997.  Before digital and all was printed.  The olden days.  LOL        These were just some shots we took of each other around the rental house we were staying at.      I used the sketch below from  "Let's Get Sketchy" week #2.    I found this cute little PL type card in one of my paper collections and just cut around the edges and used it for my journaling.     Check out the details of the challenge   HERE  and check back each week for the newest weekly sketch.   Which reminds me I still have to do week 1 sketch.   :)


14 comments:

  1. Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and colour choice
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice work with the sketch . thanks for playing along. LGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost forget about those pre-digital camera days, when it was a surprise to see what photos we actually took! Your layout is awesome, I love your orange circle! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the great comments. I love this hobby and it is my passion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic and colourful LO. Thank you for playing along with our sketch at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ledger paper against your big orange paper! Beautiful take on the sketch!Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great trip page and love the color!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely done!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely page and thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete