Monday, September 15, 2014

Time with Grandma and Grandpa


I saw these pictures on FB a couple of months back of Avery and her FL grandparents and since we are going there next month I thought I would get this page made to take with me.  I have a few more pages ready to take with me but none with her other grandparents.
I used the sketch for Sept 1st at  "Stuck ?! Sketches"   they just posted the newest sketch for Sept. 15th and that reminded me I still had the first sketch of the month to do.    You have till the end of the month to do both or one of them so check them out.     HERE is the link for the first sketch and challenge details.  


6 comments:

  1. Great page Barbara, love this papers and colours!! So glad you joined our celebration at Atuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! I still love those curls of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout! Love the product choice - pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paper choices and such a sweet touch with the butterflies. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete