Monday, September 29, 2014

Harvest Moon



My brother took this picture at his house during the Harvest Moon, late August, early September, I can't remember when it was, but recently.    I wasn't sure if I would scrap it but I kept it because I really liked it.    Then  I saw this sketch at  "Let's Get Sketchy"   their week 3 sketch and I saved it too.   Yesterday I saw the new challenge at "Lasting Memories" -- Nature's Glory I thought of tis picture as to me a Harvest Moon is a part of nature.   I used fall colors for my layout to go with the title and the time of the year and made this layout using the perfect sketch I had been saving.
You can see the sketch below and read about the challenge at "Let's Get Sketchy"  HERE  and
the to read about the nature challenge at "Lasting Memories",  just click  HERE.


8 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and love your title
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning page. Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take and beautiful page. Thanks for sharing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were spot on in keeping that photograph - it's a stunner and just perfect for Nature's Glory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect photo for this challenge! It's beautiful! Thanks for joining our "Nature's Glory" challenge at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page, love those leaves. thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories. always love seeing your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo and the fall leaves are perfect for this page:) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Elizabeth Campau
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete