Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jamaica Vacation Rental


I recently got copies of all the pictures from my brother of a vacation trip we took to Jamaica back in 1997 so just now getting to scrap these.     My brother was thinking about buying a home there to have for vacations and also rental income.   This house was one he had in mind and that is where we stayed for 6 days.    This a view from waters edge looking back at the house.   The lush gardens were so awesome.    Had I been scrapping back then I would have gotten a lot more pictures, but I'm glad I have these.    I used Sketch #277 at Creative Scrappers.   Where they have triangles in the sketch I added my flowers.    See the sketch below and check out the complete details HERE.

I am also going to enter this layout at the  Challenge #15 - All the Pretty Flowers at  Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge      I have had this single piece of paper that I used for the background of this layout for quite awhile but decided to use it to go with my picture and then I finally opened this package of orange paper flowers and added them to the layout.   The flowers are doubled up so they have more dimension and a better look to them.    I just love using flowers on my layout and got to use a lot on this one.   Check out the details for this challenge HERE, still a few days to use your flowers.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! I love that the flowers match the flowers in the paper. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great CAS layout! Love the vertical lines, and the way those fun flowers pop off the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout, looks like a wonderful place to vacation! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonynous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so fun. Perfect for this layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo! And a sweet layout! Lovely flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete