Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week #34 PL pages


I usually keep pretty well caught up with my PL pages but just running a couple of weeks behind now.     Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but my cats would not leave me alone when I was trying to take the cards out to take the pictures so I just kept them in the pockets so a little bit of glare.
I'm entering this weeks pages in the current PL challenge at "Stuck on U Sketches" - Metallic
The prompt was think metallic glitter, pens, sticker, embossing powder, metal charms, paper etc.
I had just used a series of metallic number on my pictures on my PL pages 2 weeks before so didn't want to do that.    But I have several metal buttons and or charms that I never seem to use.   So I got out one package of 6, 2 each of different designs and used one each on these pages.   I took a close up pic below to show you 2 of them.    
Stuck on U Sketches is also having a 5th Anniversary blog hop to go along with each challenge this month.   You have until Friday to hop along and see what everyone did on their PL pages for the challenge so check out the details HERE.




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful spread Barbara. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty metal embellishments Barbara. Thank you for entering your PL week over at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I love the challenges at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of metallic on your spread! I love using up things that I had forgotten I had! Thanks for entering it at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spread Barb! I love the metal accents & your fun photos! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the metal accents! Well done and thank you for sharing with us at Stuck On U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of metal accents. See you soon at SOUS.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete