Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mother of the Bride AKA M.O.B.


It's rare that I make a layout all about me but.....    "Let's Get Sketchy" gave me the push in that direction with their Sept. Week 5 challenge as 'All About Me'       I started thinking about what picture I might use of myself (that I would even like) and why I would make a layout with it.
Then the light bulb goes on.   The highlight for me this year was when my daughter, Leslie got married.   Being the Mother of the Bride is something I think every woman thinks about once they have a daughter.   I loved every moment that I got to help planning the wedding whether in person or together, as I live in Kansas City and Leslie lives in DC and that is where the wedding was going to be.   And then the day of the wedding was wonderful, from together for hair appts. to helping her get dressed and ready to riding together in the limo for the ceremony and then I have to say I danced the night away at the reception and I loved it all.     I love you Leslie, thanks for this perfect moment in time.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of you and page! Thank you for joining our 5th week challenge at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout and story!!!
    You are the perfect M.O.B. *wink
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and lovely photos! thank you for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great LO. I'm glad LGS cold inspire you to do a "me" page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and photos! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous!!! what a wonderful think to scrap!!! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos!And thank you for sharing the story behind them. Another great take on the challenge over at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful page. Sweet and darling. Thanks for playing with us at the LGS!!

    ReplyDelete