Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Making Pottery


I love it when I find a double page sketch that will work perfectly with my pictures.    I've been holding on to this set of pictures of Mylan making pottery.   Not sure where they were but it was while on vacation in California.   Both she and Kai made their pieces and it looks like they were having so much fun.    This fantastic sketch that you see below is the latest challenge at
"Let's Scrap" you still have till midnight tonight to enter.    Glad I made it because they have a great prize of a big stash of Washi Tape.    Check it out HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Great papers you've used. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, fab layout!! Love your photos!!
    Thanks for playing along at Let’s Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it is nice when everything comes together like this. Wonderful papers and colours and lovely photos. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it does look like a grand time was had!! I love making pottery. :) This is a great spread, love those flower accents and how you carried the title from one side to the other. So glad you played along with us at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout!! Making pottery looks fun!! I, too, love it when the sketch fits the photos I have!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I really like the combination of paper that you used! Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been one busy lady! Love this two page layout! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies, I love it when I see a double page sketch I really like and then know exactly what pictures to use.

    ReplyDelete