Wednesday, September 10, 2014

KC Chalk Art


Word Challenges always make me think.   So when I saw the Sketch and Word challenge that was announced at Paper Secrets on the first of the month, I printed the sketch (you can see it below) and wrote down the word challenge   "LABOR" and had it sitting on my desk so I could add ideas for each letter as they came to me before I made my layout.   So here is what I came up with.

L = Layers - I have many layers on his layout.
A = Authentique - the ruler on my layout was cut from a strip of Authentique paper and Alphas, the       letters of my title.
B = Border - scalloped Border, Buttons, on my flowers and Banner where my title is.
O = Orange - Orange background paper and Orange on my chipboard flowers.
R = Ruler,  Rhinestones on scalloped edge and Round my circle piece on the layout.

This challenge is so much fun so I hope you will join in.   You have till the end of the month. You can read the details  HERE and also see what the design team did.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely page and wonderful job with the challenge! Thank your for playing along at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete