Monday, September 29, 2014

Poolside



Before fall weather totally kicks in with cool nights I thought I would pull out one more summer time picture and scrap it tonight.   This is my granddaughter Mylan taking a little break from swimming while she was in California this summer for a couple of weeks and having all kinds of fun with her cousins.
I used Sketch #130 at Sketches In Thyme for this layout.    So glad to have them back and posting awesome sketches and challenges again.   I always love all the great sketches they have.   I've used many of them over the years.     See this sketch below and check out the details   HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Love the stripes & florals together. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page! Great combo of colors and papers!! Such a cute pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pool colors and patterns and die cut! Great job with the sketch, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete