Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chopper and DC



I'm running behind on challenges this month, been to busy of a traveling work month, but I have spent the day scrapping so that is always good.    I've had this sketch out from "Let's Capture Our Memories" sketch #89 from Sept 13th and finally 2 weeks later I get to use it.     My daughter and son-in-law got a dog a couple of months ago and if they ever have kids I know I'll get plenty of pictures because they sure have been sharing the pictures on FB of Chopper.    I think Chopper may end up with his own album soon.     The kids are moving back to Missouri first of December and when I saw this picture it just looked to me like Chopper was looking across the way at Jefferson Memorial like it would be the last time he would see it.    Was probably really thinking he wanted to jump over edge and get in water and swim, but I'm sticking to my thought.   :)
You can see the sketch I used below and check out the challenge details  HERE, still a couple of days to enter all the weekly challenges at "Let's Capture Our Memories"


2 comments:

  1. Great layout, fabulous take on the sketch, super cute photo. Thanks for your kind comments too. Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of red!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete