Sunday, September 14, 2014

MEOW


I really liked the look of this unique, at least to me, sketch at "Stuck On U Sketches"  I started immediately trying to figure out what kinds of pictures to use and my mind went to flowers first and the I decided no I would do some misc. pics of my cats.   We have 5 cats and in these pictures happen to be my 3 favorite ones.   The long haired grey tiger striped cat is "Silky"  the black cat is "Rose" and then our newest cat, and one I truly adore is "Reggie"  All but two pictures were taken of them on my craft desk where they always seem to stay with me,  the top full one is on the floor by my desk on top of a brief case I had just emptied for work and then the next one are Reggie and Rose on my bed, or should I say the cats bed that they allow me to squeeze into a space at night.
I added the tree stickers because cats will climb the tress and then the wooden grey cat just because I've had this for probably 4 years and I decided it was time to use it.   Thanks for the push to get me to make a layout totally different from any I have ever made.     It's the 5th Anniversary at "Stuck on U Sketches"   there are a lot of challenges going on this month so check out the details on this sketch challenge  HERE.


6 comments:

  1. this is too cute! too cute! i love that cat!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and your take on it. Cute cats. My dog has gone to the hospital so I will be taking TONS of pictures when she is home and well. At least I hope she will come home well. I will have to borrow your idea and the sketch for all her "all better" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I LOVE cats and yours are too cute! You used the sketch very well. Thanks for sharing your page with us at SOUS.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute photos and layout! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love this, its really sweet and a great use of our sketch. Caroleanne from SOUS.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute photos. I really like your take on the sketch. thanks for sharing . SOUS

    ReplyDelete