Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa Bruce


I got this picture last night from Bruce to show me he has all the presents wrapped and the tree up, just waiting for everyone to start arriving today.    Jason and Susan and the grandkids have already started driving from Texas.   Leslie and Jason are flying in from DC later this afternoon so to keep from just pacing and watching the clock I decided to start the day scrapping.
We got our first snow last night, about 4" and Arthur is out with the snowblower and clearing the driveway.   Luckily snow has all moved out of area so won't be any problems.
Red Carpet Studio Challenge #59 "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is to use the Sketch at
Stuck Sketches?!   (which I had made another layout from that a couple of days ago)  and then to include a Christmas tree on the layout.   I have trees on my paper, in the picture and 2 as embellishments.   Have I mentioned I LOVE making Christmas layouts?   LOL
Check out the Red Carpet Studios challenge    HERE   you still have time to enter while you are waiting for Santa to arrive and make sure that the Grinch doesn't steal your Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Page. Thanks for joining us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout!!! Thanks so much for participating in our RED CARPET STUDIO challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete