Saturday, December 21, 2013

One last Christmas card made


I've been making Christmas cards all month and before even, but needed one more so got this made this morning.     In my online scrapping group everyone posts their cards with such a cute display to showcase them, I finally got around to doing something with mine for the group.
I used the Dec. 20th  sketch at SketchnScrap blog for this card.   Such a versatile sketch, I'm sure I'll be using it again for all kinds of cards.     You can check out the challenge HERE

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute image for your card and the perfect background buddies! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap and Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I also love your cute little snowmen! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and soooo cute. Awesome take. Love those snowmen too. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!!! I just love it. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I love snowmen cards and is this one is just super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Barb! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete