Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Joy


Just took this picture a couple of days ago of Dad and me.   He was here the day before we left for Texas for Thanksgiving and then a couple of more days after we got back to KC.   I had all my decorating finished before he got here so was glad he got to see everything decorated and the outside lights,   It's been a couple of years before he has been to my house around Christmas time.
So I wanted to make sure I got a picture of the two of us in front of the tree.

It's been so long since I posted and entered a challenge.   I totally forgot to add that I used the latest sketch at    Stuck U Sketches.     Be sure and check it out.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara this is so pretty, love the photo of you and your dad! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining usat Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice page Barbara! great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a sweet picture! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture to scrapbook! :) I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, great picture of you and your dad and such priceless memories! Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your story about your Dad....you are so fortunate to be able to share Holiday memories with your Dad. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to get this special time with your Dad captured on a page. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stuck?! sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a special time and layout...thanks for playing along at STUCK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout and photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete