Saturday, December 21, 2013

Believe


Just as the title to my layout says,  "Believe"    Always believe in the magic of Christmas.
I have many pics of my kids with Santa as they were growing up  When we were shopping in IKEA the afternoon of Black Friday this year and we saw Santa and his lap was empty and no little kids in line I had Leslie go over for a picture.     I knew I wanted to do a layout with a 5x7 and just showcase the picture.    When I saw the December sketch on the My Minds Eye blog and the options for bigger pictures I knew I would use this picture.    They have a great sketch this month and show with a regular size pic or use it with 2 pics or a larger one.   You can check it out HERE
I love Christmas paper and for this I opened up my collection of MME  Vintage Christmas and used them for the layout.  I knew this paper with the Santa background would be perfect and then added the strip with the vintage Santas and then the B side to that paper too and also some of the awesome embellishments that came in the collection.
One more challenge for the end of 2013.    At Lasting Memories the challenge today is
LM #171 'Here Comes Santa Claus!'     So this layout works perfect for that challenge too.
BTW,  Leslie asked Santa for an IKEA GC,  but I've already shopped for her and that is not what she got.  LOL
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE.

7 comments:

  1. Cute picture so glad you've joined us here at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory! Love that background paper!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could run into an empty Santa's lap with our kids. :) Great photo. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!! Happy Holiday!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. great LO. Love the design and the mix of santa papers. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout. Perfect for that Great picture. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. this is stephanie from my mind's eye :)

    ReplyDelete